My research interest is predominantly structural graph theory with a focus on Ramsey theory and unavoidable substructure problems.
- Theta Graphs are Hall t-chromatic for all t=0,1,2,… with Peter Johnson (2017)
- Forbidding Rainbow Cycles with Edge-Colorings of Km,n with Peter Johnson and Melissa Murphy (2014)
- Unavoidable Induced Subgraphs of Large 2-Connected Graphs with Guoli Ding and Bogdan Oporowski (2023)
- The Strong Spectral Property of Graphs: Graph Operations and Barbell Partitions with Emelie Curl, Shaun Fallat, Shahla Nasserasr, Houston Schuerger, Ralihe R. Villagrán, Prateek K. Vishwakarma
- A combinatorial bound on the number of distinct eigenvalues of a graph with Craig Erickson, Kevin Grace, H. Tracy Hall, and Alathea Jensen
- Unavoidable Induced Subgraphs of Infinite 2-Connected Graphs with Guoli Ding and Bogdan Oporowski
- Unavoidable Induced Subgraphs of Large 2-Connected Graphs at University of Waterloo Graphs and Matroids Seminar (YouTube Link to talk)